Tuesday, February 9, 2010

first post on my new blog

So.....

I'm so impressed with the many, many crafting/sewing blogs out there! And because of that, I've decided to do my own. My hopes for this blog are to document my crafting and sewing endeavors, and be able to look back and learn from them. And, just maybe?, get some imput from some strangers out there on the world wide interweb.

Here's the things I'm currently obsessed/working on:
1. Hand embroidery (obsession!)
2. Smocking
3. Modifying patterns
4. ANYTHING vintage - especially patterns!
5. Pacifier button clips
6. Applique - wether by hand or machine
7. My NEW SEWING MACHINE! I've yet to name her...
8. Time management - needs lots of help
9. Organizing (the OCD part of me L-O-V-E-S this)
10. Crafting books that include patterns (♥)

That's all for now - it's late and I'm pooped! I've searched hours for this stinking blogger template and I'm still not sure I love it. Very indecisive. Ta-ta!

2 comments:

  1. Honey, do I have a project for that OCD organizing streak of yours. It's called "my house". :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Definately will get together soon! But I have a few requirements...

    1. My kid's ARE NOT with me.
    2. My house is in order.
    3. You'll be available to talk & laugh the entire time!

    ReplyDelete