Wednesday, February 10, 2010

so frustrating

I am about to pull out my hair! For about 4 days I CANNOT get my camera to work right. Either the pictures are completely "whited" out or are too dark to see anything. I thought it was a flash problem. After many hours messing w/ settings, calling Nikon support, and reading through my manual - IT'S STILL HAPPENING!!!! I would be posting a cute tutorial or something right now if I could get my stinkin' camera to work. But instead - I will probably spend all day still trying to fix it. I wonder if there's a place (that I can drive to?) that can look at it for me for free? Again, ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. I doubt you're going to find a freebie place. There are several camera places but... :( Do you know any professional photographers? She/he would probably have some idea. Do you have a camera on your cell phone? That might work in the interim. Unless, of course, you're like me and can't figure out how to get photos off my camera...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanna - you crack me up! I know how to take pics on my phone, but not how to upload them. And, thankfully, I think I fixed the issue (on my own!).

    ReplyDelete